Halflight Events Band
Do you need a party band for a wedding reception, birthday bash or corporate event? Do you want your dancefloor packed out? Do you want people to leave your event astounded by how much fun they had and talking about how great the band was?
Halflight will quite figuratively smash it for you. Every single event we play we give 100% to entertaining and coaxing our traditionally shy countrymen and women to totally let their hair down and have an amazing night.
Every single event we play leaves guests talking about how great the band was. All this contributes to making your event memorable and outstanding among others. Get in touch and find out how we can rock your event.
What You Get
- A spectacular wedding band who can play rock, funk, rock’n’roll, pop, indie and anything else like they were born to it.
- 2 hours of music ranging from all kinds of genres over the last 60 years – hand-picked to keep your dance floor full all night.
- A chest-thumping PA system and lights set-up
- We include music before, between and after we play through our PA system. This can either be our selection of tunes or your own supplied on a mobile device or laptop, or via Spotify.
- We’ll learn a first dance for your wedding
- We’ll be at your event until 12am, or 1am if you pre-arrange an extension with us.
Prices for the Halflight wedding band start at £795 and rise to £1995 depending on the time of year and your particular requirements, so always ask us for a quote.
We don’t charge for travel expenses within 30 miles radius of Bristol. Outside of that, we may charge modest expenses to cover our time and fuel.
Food & Accommodation
We always appreciate it if you can feed us, although we understand this isn’t always possible. If you can provide food, we will eat in private where possible, or if you have a buffet, we will try and arrive at it after your guests have eaten!
Where we are required to use accommodation, this should be sourced and paid for by the client.
Contact Us Today for our Availability and Quote
Dates are booked up a long way in advance, so check your date early to avoid disappointment.